- January 21, 2020
Industrial Chemical Storage Tanks: A Brief Analysis & Buyer’s Guide
When it comes to storing combustible substances, hazardous compounds, and highly corrosive chemicals in bulk quantities industrial storage tanks have become indispensable.
These reliable storage units are ideal to keep them safe and prevent the risk of spilling.
It is commonly known that when these chemical tanks spill, they may come into contact with humans and cause the skin to burn.
Similarly, if it comes into contact with the water, it starts to explode. All of this presents tremendous environmental hazards. In such cases ordinary vessels or containers won’t work.
Hence plant operators and industrial sectors don’t take any risk and rely heavily on industrial storage chemical vessels to prevent fatal accidents caused by spills.
What are Industrial Chemical Storage Tanks?
Industrial Chemical Storage Tanks are strong underground and above ground containers that are employed with the task of storing various fuels, compounds, and solutions.
They are specifically designed with secondary containment to keep fertilizers, propane, crude oil, petroleum products, diesel, liquefied natural gas, disinfectants, repellents, glues, solvents, and others in a safe condition.
Premium units preserve the temperature of the stored chemical or acid with its capacity to combat the heat. They are also UV stabilized and engineered to perfection by modern manufacturing processes.
Types of Industrial Chemical Storage Tanks
There are three kinds of industrial storage tanks available to users.
Stainless steel storage tanks: These holding units are strong and durable. They are ideal for storing chemicals, gases, petroleum products, water, and other industrial substances in bulk quantities.
Polyethylene storage tanks: Polyethylene storage tanks are containers that hold oil, gas, water, waste treatments, and other compounds.
Fiberglass storage tanks: Fiberglass tanks are storage units that are specifically designed to keep industrial pigments and dyes.
Advantages of Industrial Chemical Storage Tanks
Industrial storage tanks are sturdy and utility vessels and are the ultimate storage units for industrial applications. They offer many advantages to the users. Here are some of them.
Variety: Chemical storage vessels and containers are available in several types which means you can choose from many options as per your specific requirements, features required and budget.
The advancement in technology has paved way for innovative safety features such as seismic and wind-restraint tie-down systems. These are as follows:
• Vertical chemical storage tanks
• Horizontal chemical storage tanks
• Cone bottom chemical storage tanks
• Double wall containment chemical storage tanks
• Great storage capacity: These industrial vessels can store liquids weighing in between 1,000 and 110,000 liters. This facilitates users to store chemicals and fuel as per the quantity required on a regular or weekly basis.
• Versatility: Industrial storage containers offer great versatility to users. First of all, specifications of the tanks can be adjusted according to your special industrial needs.
Secondly, they can be installed easily above ground. Last but not least, they are portable and when necessary can be carried from one place to another without any hassle.
From aviation to mining, automotive to marine, textiles to rubber, industrial chemical storage tanks are the best bet.
If you are planning to buy them, visit GSC Tanks. It is a leading manufacturer and supplier of premium above ground and underground storage tanks made of steel, polyethylene, and fiberglass.
- Chemical Storage Tanks
- Industrial Storage Tanks
- Storage tanks
- Above Ground Fuel Tanks
- Above Ground Storage Tanks
- Above Ground Water Storage Tanks
- Chemical storage Tanks
- Diesel Fuel Storage Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Exernal FloatingRoof Tanks
- Farm Water Tank
- Fiberglass Oil Tanks
- Fiberglass Septic Tanks
- Fiberglass Underground Fuel Storage Tanks
- Field Erected Tanks
- Floating Roof Tank
- Fuel tank
- Industrial Chemical Storage Tanks
- Industrial Gas Tanks
- Industrial Plastic Tanks
- Industrial Storage Tanks
- Natural gas
- Oil Storage Tanks
- Peracitic Acid
- Petroleum Tanks
- Residential gasoline storage tanks
- Residential Water Storage Tanks
- Sodium Hydroxide Storage Requirements
- Sodium Hypochlorite Storage Tanks
- Storage Tanks
- Sulfuric Acid Tanks
- UnderGround Storage Tanks
- Water Storage Tanks